Notice to members of Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union
COVID19 UPDATE – EFFECTIVE MAY 11, 2020
Our primary goal is to continue to protect our employees and members during this phase of businesses reopening.
Our lobby will stay closed and we ask our members to continue to conduct their business through the drive-thru, electronically, online, or by phone as much as possible instead of handling their business in person.
We understand there will be times that you need to come and take care of your financial needs in person. We will handle this by appointment only. We will ask you to wear a mask when you are inside the credit union.
Members can continue to use:
- Our Drive-Thru with full services
- Shared Branch Transactions at the Drive-Thru lanes 3 and 4
- Loans to current and new members – Please fill out an online application and/or call to speak with a loan Officer.
- Online Banking at wftfcu.com
- Bill Payment
- Night drop
- Mobile Banking App
- Remote Deposit
- Check our website for the CO-OP ATM locations
- Regular mail – P.O. Box 4516, Wichita Falls, Texas 76308
- Phone – 940-692-7096 or 800-288-1642
We have directed our employees and encourage members to:
- Stay home if any signs of illness.
- Follow our best hygiene practices, such as washing hands frequently and use of hand sanitizer.
- Wipe down high-touch surfaces regularly.
- Maintain a safe distance from others who exhibit sign of illness.
- Postpone non-essential travel.
We encourage the use of mobile and online banking, which are available to our members for free, 24 hours a day. If you are not currently using mobile or online banking and need assistance getting started, please reach out to one of our staff members they are always happy to help you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Thank you for your patience during this time and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Read our Newsletter
Find Great Discounts!
Want to know if you’re eligible to become a member of WFTFCU?
Click Here to Begin!